It's finally official and we have CLOSED on our house! Now to just move in and get settled!
I went to the dr this morning and all is looking great...just four more weeks to go now! Here's a pic for all you curious people...yes, I'm big but Sandy says the black is slimming...glad I didn't have on the horizontal stripe shirt.
And here are a couple cute one's of Morgan this summer.



3 comments:
Well, Morgan has on a horizontally-striped shirt and she doesn't look big! There must be some other wonderful reason . . .
Love,
"Grandma"
You're so cute :) Morgan is getting so big! Make sure you don't do too much with the move. We can't have baby boy getting here TOO early! :)
Congrats on the house, and the bigness! I love it! We are as sure as we can be we're coming down to Charlotte for Thanksgiving, so if y'all are there, can we plan a date? :-)
Post a Comment