We got our family photo done this morning, along with Bryce's 3-month picture and Morgan's 2-years-9-months picture. I actually had taken her right when she turned two, but after I saw those pictures I realized she really needed a haircut. So I vowed to not embarass her (and myself) when she's 18 and looking for a cute baby picture for her graduation ceremony and decided to have them retaken.
Bryce looks like such a little man here.
Dad, do you think he looks like you?
Aren't we coordinated well? It only took me a few days to decide on our outfits.
This is the picture I put next to Morgan's 3-month photo. They have the same pose so you can really see how much or how little they look alike.








2 comments:
The first thing I thought was, "Wow, he looks like Mr. Rozendal!"
nicely done pics
Post a Comment