Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

One of my favorite traditions is going to the pumpkin patch. I think it's more for the fact that it's fall and a great photo opportunity rather than for the actual act of picking out pumpkins, but regardless, the whole event makes for some great family fun.

This year we went to Aw Shucks, a local place that has lots of fun games and activities for the kids. Despite my best efforts, children ages 1 and 3 do not always like to look at the camera or smile at the same time. So candids it is.

















2 comments:

Heather said...

cute pics! That last one is my favorite. I can't believe how big she's getting. What a little doll :) She's a little mini Jenn :)

Amazing Love said...

I happen to be searching around for good subject matter. I appreciate what steps you took to write about this.
panerai replica