It's no secret that I like to have a plan. I like knowing what's coming and I like to control it. Well we finally have a plan for housing! Since we haven't found anything we love enough to buy, we are going to rent a townhouse. It's nothing special (trust me) but we can rent month-to-month. So next weekend we are moving most of our stuff into storage and the essentials into our new place. It's tough figuring out what the "essentials" are, but I am acting on faith that we will be out of here before the baby comes and storing all the baby gear!
And as always, here are some cute pictures from the last few weeks.
In her Easter dress.
Her birthday present from Aunt Reneea and Uncle Fred
She wanted to be held like a baby
She's been praying with her animals lately. She gathers them all into a circle, holds their hands, closes her eyes, and says "Jesus....amen". It's really cute!




3 comments:
ugh! moving twice?! That doesn't sound fun. But i'm glad there's a plan. I would be freaking out if I didn't have somewhere to go :D
Morgan looks so cute in her dress!! And with her babies :D
oh my goodness she is precious! I love that she's praying with her animals! I bet God's heart just melts.
Yes, Anna . . . . along with the hearts of her grandparents!
Post a Comment