Saturday, November 21, 2009

Photo Shoot

After all the headaches of last years professional Christmas picture (2 hours is way to long to have to wait for the photographer to be ready for your scheduled appointment) I decided to take it myself this year. I have a nice camera, and I certainly have a cute subject! And she did not disappoint. :) Here are a few of the Christmas card rejects.

Here she is running through the leaves!


What a beautiful pinecone!


This leaf is pretty too!


Such concentration


Smiling for Mommy!


Why are you taking so many pictures?


2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful! She is such a doll! And her hair is getting SO LONG!

The Real Domestic Diva said...

Hi there, love the blog! Feel free to check out mine at www.zoeyscloset.blogspot.com. I'm a stay at home mom in Spokane, Washington and I make baby, toddler and child items.