Thursday, January 28, 2010

Future Occupation


What do you think...future doctor or future hypochondriac?
Let's face it. In this family it could go either way.


I realize it's been awhile since I've posted anything. We are doing well here and Morgan is growing into a little toddler. She has really sprouted up recently and is now 23 lbs and almost 34 inches! We've just about skipped over the 18m clothes! She loves to play with her doctor kit, legos, and her play food, and still loves books and most of all, Elmo! That furry little red monster is requested quite a bit around here. Clifford is a big hit too...maybe it's the color red. She also talks a ton...in fact she really doesn't stop. The other day when I picked her up from MOPS nursery the worker said to me, "she's been very chatty today!" I guess she's like Daddy! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

SO CUTE! I love her outfit! :)