Saturday, April 3, 2010

News and Grandma and Grandpa's Visit

It's been over a month since I've updated this blog and a lot has happened. Namely, we've sold our house! We'll be moving at the end of the month so we have been busy trying to make plans for where we are going to go, what will go into storage and what will go with us, and wondering how exactly all of this is going to come together! I know I sure would like to know! :)
Both to give us an extra hand and b/c they haven't seen us in awhile, my parents flew down this week. We had a really nice visit and Morgan had a wonderful time playing with Grandma and Grandpa.

Introducing Grandma to all her doggies

Now it's Grandpa's turn

The cupcakes I made for her birthday party

Playing with her drawing toy

Riding her bike

"Dunking"

At the Park

2 comments:

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

Congrats on selling the house. Its hard work!!

Heather said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! I love the new pictures of miss Morgan!! :)