Things are starting to settle into something resembling routine! Thanks for all your emails and facebook messages asking how we are doing...we are doing great...I just haven't had too much spare time to respond! :)
To catch some of you up, we now live in Charlotte, NC. It was a fast move, but the right move for us. We've moved into Sandy's parents house until Sandy can settle into a job and we can buy. They have a large house, so we aren't feeling too crowded and I jokingly say that the novelty hasn't warn off yet! In many ways it's been somewhat of a vacation for me. Even though I'm working as many hours as I can, I haven't cooked a meal or done laundry since we've been here. And for those of you who know me well, this is a real blessing all around!
We do have a couple of specific prayer requests. This Monday at 11:30am Sandy has an interview with Wells Fargo. And then on Tuesday at 10am, he interviews with Bank of America. Both are final interviews and the one with Bank of America is for 4 job openings so we are optimistic that one of these will work out.
As for adjusting to the area, we love it here! We actually went out exploring tonight and discovered some nice neighborhoods to look at when we go to buy. We are also excited to try another church this weekend. We heard the pastor speak via prerecorded video last Sunday at different church and liked him so much that we're going to visit his church. He was a very good presenter (my fellow communication major friends will understand my need for this :) ) and he got extra cool points for having played bball for the Tarheels!
Morgan is also adjusting well. She's loving all her extra time with Daddy (and not to mention all the extra attention from Grammy, Poppy, and MeMa) and enjoys her kiddie pool that we got her. I have a few pictures that I'll upload at a later time. The little guy is also doing well and growing fast. He's quite the mover and there's definitely truth to the second pregnancy being more obvious. I'm pretty big. I think come September it's just going to be downright comical! Maybe I'll post some pictures of that too!
1 comment:
Glad to know things are going so well! I will be praying for the right job!!
Post a Comment