A friend of mine from my grad school days does an amazing job of documenting all of the funny things her girls say each week in her "Friday Funnies" posts and I've been meaning to do the same. But I just don't have my act together like she does to commit to it each week, so I'll just post them as they happen...as I think of them...or once every few months.
We were riding in the car today and Grammy was sitting in the back seat with Morgan and Bryce. She was talking to Bryce telling him what a sweetie he was and Morgan said in her most serious voice, "But Grammy, I'm a sweetie too."
I've been teaching Morgan about geese and how in the winter when it starts to get cold they fly south to where it's warmer. So later on, I asked her what geese do when it's cold and she said: "They wear sweaters."
A couple months ago we were shopping in Ross and the man in front of us in the checkout line had on patterned, flannel pants. Morgan, standing all of two feet behind him, points to him and looks up at us and says, "He's wearing his jammies!"
Also in Ross the other day, while shopping with Grammy, Morgan had on a dress and I had put on bloomers over her diaper. Grammy said all of a sudden she stopped in the middle of the aisle, lifted up her dress and said, "Grammy, I have on panties!"
We've been working on potty training this last week and the first time she went in the potty I said "You're doing it! I'm so proud of you!" Now everytime she goes she looks at me and says "I'm doing it! I'm so proud!" and has the biggest smile on her face!
1 comment:
I love those!! She's a little crack up!
Post a Comment