Here come the pictures!!!
Morgan really likes to help me in the kitchen so this year I dug out the cookie cutters and let her have at it!
The finished product...with LOTS of sprinkles!
We did the Christmas Eve dinner this year so I brought out the Good napkins
I had way too much fun creating these snowmen!
I'm starting the matching jammies tradition...Mom, now I get why dressing your children alike is so cute!
Morgan opening her dress up shoes...
Loving them...
Daddy wondering why I bought her dress up shoes with heels...
Daddy still not sure about this...
Their big "Santa" present this year was a slide with a basketball hoop, soccer goal, and football toss.
Bryce will love it later on :)
Princess dress...which she wore the rest of the morning.
I should have known that one of the favorite presents would be chapstick...12 different flavors of ice cream!
His first tool bench
Scooter and helmet! Plus her orange skirt and pink bunny slippers!
It actually starting snowing Christmas day! By the next morning this is what it looked like. Morgan and I had a wonderful time. I still get excited about snow!
I really wanted the family snow pic...Bryce wasn't as enthusiastic about the idea this time.
On her scooter in the culdesac outside our house.























2 comments:
Great pics, Jenn. Happy New Year!
Yay for pictures!! So cute!! She's getting so big :) Isn't Christmas so fun as they get older?
Love the snow!!
Post a Comment