Monday, March 21, 2011

Visitors and Firsts

Grandma and Aunt Emily came down for a "Girl's Weekend" in early March. Here's Morgan wearing her princess necklace from Aunt Emily. (She's having a no-smile-for-the-camera moment.)

We went to a nearby pottery studio and painted ceramic pieces. Morgan loved it!

I made a plate for Bryce similar to what I did for Morgan.

Grandma made a plate with Bryce's foot print.

All snuggly after his bath.

New toy! It's a hit! :)

4-Wheelin' with Daddy

First ride

Bryce with his new cars from Aunt Emily

 Hugs for Grandma

First bite of food. He was VERY enthusiastic!

It was beautiful out this weekend so Sandy and Morgan played "chase" around the back yard!

Watching TV together 

A smiley moment!

 He's getting very good at pushing up. I am just waiting for the first crawl!

 Tickles from Daddy

 Happy boy!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay! So many pictures! Love it! The kids are getting so big! :) Looks like it's warming up out there too :D