Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

I finally found the camera cord! Well, I found one of them...it just so happens to work with both cameras. I hate losing things. In fact, it rarely happens, unless of course it's a sentimental piece of jewelry given to me by my husband on our wedding day. Yeah, that I lose within three months of marriage. I'm still upset about that.

But anyway, here are our Easter pics! You'll notice Sandy is the only one not wearing green...he said he didn't want us to be known as the "green family" and laughed at me. I say I'm the mama so I get to do things like coordinate outfits for Easter.


She was trying so hard to get him to sit up. He just wanted her shoe.



Daddy the distracter!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute! You look great my friend! :)
And if you want to coordinate, I say go for it!! We were all coordinated in blue on Easter ;)