Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Wow, she is THREE! It really is hard to believe but I often have to remind myself that she is ONLY three. I know every parent says this, but we really do have a smart little girl. She knows all her letters now and is learning to write her name. She loves anything having to do with art and is becoming a little mommy to her "babies". She frequently feeds them and puts them down for naps, complete with kisses on the forehead and the sound machine on!

We had a belated friend party last weekend.





The theme was piggys so I found some ceramic piggy banks at Michaels and let them decorate them with Sharpies.


Despite my creativity and investment, the $1.50 bag of balloons was the biggest hit!

2 comments:

Anna C said...

I love the decorate a piggy idea! Morgan is beautiful, Jenn, just like her mommy! Happy Mother's Day!

Heather said...

She's so cute!! Happy Birthday Morgan!!