Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Little Fish

Since so much of my time lately has been devoted to Bryce I wanted to do something special with just Morgan. The Charlotte Aquatic Center was offering a free introductory swim lesson so I signed her up. She loves the water (and is actually a little too brave for my taste) so I wanted to see how she did in a lesson environment.

The class was a baby/toddler class so she was the oldest child in there. We practiced blowing bubbles, climbing out of the pool, jumping in, going under, and started to get them used to laying on their backs and stomachs. The only thing she didn't like was laying down in the water. I talked with the instructor afterwards and she thought Morgan would be ready for the Level One class this summer. She's so advanced! :)


1 comment:

Heather said...

awwww! Love that first picture! It's so much nicer to be around water when you know that they know what to do!! :)